Blogs > It's Time To Take A Stand

Being a business theatre producer has allowed Brian the opportunity to meet and work with some very fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds which, in turn, has helped shape his knowledge and his opinions. His blog will not always be political, it will be about a lifetime of subjects, and nothing is off limits. “Few people have original thoughts, we are shaped by the people we know and meet” he says.



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Do you miss Lloyd Carr yet?

I have never been a fan of Rich Rodriquez? I didn't like the way he left his former job, I didn't like the way he had secret meetings in Toledo! I didn't like the way he handled his legal affairs with his former school. I didn't feel he was the right person for the job! As Coach Schembeckler always said, "We need a Michigan man to be the coach of a Michigan Team."

I will admit that I was not happy with Lloyd Carr either. I was one of the people advocating his retirement. I never thought I would say I miss Lloyd Carr but "I miss Lloyd Carr."

Sure you are going to say, give Rodriquez some time. How much more time does one need to make a judgement? We need a Michigan man.

I want to throw a name in the hat right now. Jim Harbaugh! Former Schembeckler prodigy, former Michigan Wolverine quarterback, a quality person and a quality coach.

Look what he has done with Stanford? Two years ago, his team beat #2 USC and they weren't even ranked at the time. Yesterday, his team beat #7 Oregon, 51 - 42. Stanford is not normally a team that wins many games. They haven't been eligible to be in a bowl game in 7 years. He has openly stated that he wants to coach the Wolverines. He should be the next Wolverine coach and it should happen soon.

That is my stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

How to post a comment:
1. Select the Post to which you want to Comment.
2. Scroll down to the add a comment area
3. Select a profile (Google Account, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, etc..)
4. Create an account or sign in.
5. Post comment.
6. Input security code.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home